Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Warning: Serious boringness coming ahead.

I'm back (well you obviously know that if you're reading, but whatever.)

I read my old posts last night, and I was a little ashamed at some of the posts I wrote. This is a blog where there is no judging, yet I still did some discrimination no matter how small it was. I really am still immature.

So how was my day? if you don't want to read a whole list of ramblings on my boring day, just click the 'x' button haha


I woke up at 8:00am today, got out of bed and washed my face. After shoving my contacts into my eyes for like 5 minutes (it seriously wouldn't go in), I got changed into my tight uniform. Obviously I need to slim down, but I'm far too lazy to actually lose weight.
Got ready at 8:30am and walked to school for like 5minutes. School was pretty good; especially last period in P.E. Yes, normally I hate P.E but we got to basically do whatever we wanted to do so my friend and I played volleyball and it was good fun. Oh, and I learnt that I have long arms.
I came back home sweating, so I took a shower which was really NICE. Seriously it's so hot here I think I'm going to meeeelt.
And now I'm on the computer. And probably will be until it's 8:30pm and then I'll start my revision for my exams even though I should really start earlier as they're next week.
Then I'll sleep probably after 2am and another day will start.

That's all for now I guess. Goodbye,


b
u
t

n
o
t

f
o
r

l
o
n
g

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-