Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Halloween today

Wow. It's seriously been a long time since I've been on here.
Things look different; I mean even the font and layout looks different although I think it's just me hallucinating. I've changed too although I'm not sure whether it's for the better or not- the old me would have cringed to see how I am now, but standing in my shoes right now the world doesn't look so bad. I like the shoes I'm in right now.

(Excuse my strange rambling.)

Some (or none) may ask why I never go on my blog now. Pure laziness? Not really; I am lazy but I find time to go on the computer. I think that maybe, maybe my time for now has gone with Blogger, and soon maybe in weeks, months, hopefully not years I will come back to it. I don't really know.

I really like Blogger. It was almost like my journal; somewhere I could just spill my thoughts on, somewhere no one else would see. It didn't matter that I was alone because that was the whole point. Just me with myself.

Gosh this sounds like I'm saying goodbye. But I'm not. I mean, heck I might even go back onto Blogger this week again because writing right now in such a long time feels good. Or maybe not. I don't know; I just don't want to make any promises that I can't keep.


I'll see you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-