Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hahahahaha.

Well here's really the recap of my day:

The whole night until 6:00am- read books until I hear the door creak and in the split second I realise it's mum and I drop my book and look like I'm sleeping. This fools her (MWAHAHAHA) and I gloat to myself until she turns the light of so i cant read anyway. Dammit.

I fall asleep until 12:00- DAMMIT X10000!!! My sister and I were going to go to the gym, but we woke up late ugh!!!

1:30- We get ready and I dont want to go to the gym. Ugh. I go to get my passport, but then i leave it. Ops. Go back to get it. Sister is mad. Teehee.

2:00- we find out I cant get a gym membership. Sister is mad. hahahahhahaha. I instead swim, which leaves my beautiful Rapunzel hair to smell like chlorine. Hahaha.

4:00- By then we have gotten changed, and are at home. Duckiee is home. Yay!

7:45- Duckiee is practically family, so all we do is eat ramen, sleep, talk, sleep, go on the computer and draw crazy photos. She is my complainng buddieeeee.

8:00- I scooter her to the bustop. We are talking, when something extremely not funny yet it HILARIOUS happens. Here is a drawing: (left is Duckiee, right is me)


 idk why, but it was just hilarious.
Good times, which made me realise-good friends are sometimes all you need.

As well as, you know, money etc, but still.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-