Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thinking gives you a headache.

It is a serious problem when you are a drama queen and over think things.

So today I had my first day of school (gag me please). Its not that I hate school, but I just do. There was a time when I really enjoyed school, but now I just find it meh. Its okay when I'm at school, but afterwards its just extremely boring and I have too much time to think!

Basically this is my blogpost point: I am in Joo's class again this year.

SAVE ME. Although I was happy to see her in the morning, I didnt want to be in her class! June's also in my class which is good, but I really dont want to lie and be fake to Joo anymore. its not fair on both of us. And I have a feeling that this year I'm going to have to fight with her to either carry on or end our friendship.
Sometimes I wish that she was really good friends with someone else. I know that I'm being a bitch right now, and I cant deny it. Its just that everysingle time I'm with her, my stomache hurts and I feel like I want to throw up. Thats not how your suppose to feel around your friends right?
I'm also in the same class as these girls that I kinda dont like. Those bitches, who think they're so cool and take random photos etc. Also they make me real uncomfortable. But there are some nicer people in the class so I might try and get along with them.

All I can do is go along for the ride, I guess.



AHEFGKSDHGSJDHGJDSHGJSDHGSKJDHGJKSHGSJKDHGSJHQWOIJKLWOWAJF1!!!!!!!!!
I think it's time to calm myself down by reading a book and stop THINKING ABOUT SCHOOL.

I think I'm really boring. Maybe that is my problem.
Also I think Im going to miss my sister when she goes. Although Im not admitting that to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-