Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Celebrity crushes and bruises

I've been playing soccer in P.E lately, and strangely enough I am enjoying it so much. I mean, who doesn't love kicking soccer balls at people, trying to dodge the enemies weapon, and blocking the goal?

The only minus is, that you often get hit with the ball, especially on the shin and stomach like me.

However, on a brighter note I have gotten a new crush... A CELEBRITY CRUSH.
(Oh yes, I have swooped this low.) And lets just say that he's my little baby monkey


<3

2 comments:

  1. I was GOING to make my next post about celebrity crushes! :O I've never played soccer. We call it football anyway. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA lol wow what a coincidence! :) Hahaha today my friend was like, we played football and it took me five minutes to figure out what she meant haha. I originally thought she meant rugby :)

    ReplyDelete

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-