Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mario, Pokemon, Harry Potter, my desk, spelling errors and more procrasinating...

I think the title describes it all... But basically my days have been average, drawing in my science books, knitting things for my cactus and etc. However when my sister came over she pointed out to me that i had spelt Judge wrong the whole time. Before it had been Jugde.

I was blown away. HOW HAD I NOT REALISED?!

As i write this im actually procrasinating to not study for my latn test tomorrow. Its just so annoying but luckily i finish school in two days.

Harry Potter is coming out soon... Actually maybe it comes out tomorrow. Anyways i am very excited for it but slightly sad as if i realised that i am growing up...

Another fact; my friend and the guy whoses three years older and liked her and who i talked about in my blog kissed. Or more accurately he kissed her. But is there a big difference?

Seriously my mind has blown up again. What is coming of this world?

P.S i drew Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, the star and the poke ball, and the writing with my left hand. Did i tell you im teaching myself to write with my left hand?




No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-