Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dear Mr Procrastination,

I am NOT going to allow this anymore. Oh yes, I am putting down my foot for good this time. No more wasting time when I could be doing homework, or deciding to take nap times at random times.
Things are about to change.
I am not going to let you bully me into the wonderful goodness of being lazy, and surfing the net to find out some shit I don't need. No matter how fun you are.
I'VE HAD ENOUGH. I'm going to be that good girl my mummy thinks I am, and behave myself.

...
Okay fine, you caught me red-handed once again, but I swear it wasn't my fault! It was just that looking at (enter celebrity crush's name) was so fun, and I forgot to do my english/math/science/social studies/or all the above homework and by the time I realised I hadn't done my homework it was 12am.
I'm sorry, I'll try harder. Okay, I know I always say that, but I'll change! I'll turn into a different person! Just don't leave me, because I don't know what I'd do without you.

Sincerely,
Anonymous (and those other people who procrastinate).

P.S I wonder why I made Procrastination a man...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-