Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Don't worry, my cheese toastie didn't burn

As I expected, the snow only lasted for a day which actually pleased me because by the time it was evening I was getting sick of the whiteness that was blinding my eyes.

School started on Monday, and I'm doing quite well. It feels like I've been there forever, but I'm not complaining and just dealing with it. It could be worse, because right now school life is pretty chill. 

My obsession? Still got it, and my friend's still think I'm crazy. Buuut it has gotten a lot better, and now I am pretty sane. Ish. 

I've sort of grown apart with one of my closest friends, and I don't really know why. In the holidays we were just in two separate worlds, and although we text each other, we don't ring as much basically because my phone always dies. However, apart from not talking to each other as much, we still seem pretty okay. I guess we're kinda like two sisters, sometimes we don't talk but we'll always have time for the other, and not be judgemental. That's the thing I love about her; we never judge each other no matter how annoying, crazy or just plain stupid we are. I have to admit, that I have been a little distant because I'm not the type of person who actually likes to text or call (I am known to be lazy) but I wish that she'd... I don't know actually but I hope we get to hang out one day because we're both pretty busy lately. 

One thing that's made me proud is that as soon as school started I've been doing pretty well in my homework, and doing it. I don't know how long that will last though. 
We're doing Taming of the Shrew at school and although Shakespeare's language is confusing me, it's really fun.

I'm sorry for having become so boring, but I promise you that I'll have something interesting to say next time! So since my cheese toastie is burning, it's goodbye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-