Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh how lazy I am.

It's Wednesday, and I haven't been to school since last Friday.

Why?
Because it's been snowing...


It's snowed twice this year, which is awesome since it didn't snow last year or the year before. When my friends and I found out that it was going to snow again, we started to dance.


I seriously love snow, or at least for the first few days. I mean, it may be freezing cold but you can have snow ball fights, make snowgirls and even skip school.


However, it wasn't until today when reality hit me-snow doesn't last forever.

Which means...
GOING BACK TO SCHOOL.




I checked my school website, and I didn't realise that my teachers had put up homework for us. Shit.

School meant sleeping early and waking up early, or most likely sleeping late and waking up early. Or not sleeping at all.


Tomorrow morning, I was probably going to be like this:




In class I'm probably going to be so sleepy that I look like this...


Sleeping becomes an addiction. In morning tea and lunch time that's all I pretty much do, while listening to music.




And when I get home... well I would sleep more if I could but no, I then have HOMEWORK.

The only solution to this is...for it to snow.




...
...
...


PLEASE LET IT SNOW AGAIN!!!



Hahaha. I know I'm being lazy. I know that school is good, because it educates us and blah blah.
(But still, more snow would be nice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-