Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Electricity problem

ㄱIts 9:30pm and we havent had any power in our house since three the latest...

It wasn too bad until i realised that i cannot do any homework because a) its on the computer or b) i cant see anything.

Bah humbug.

-

Its now 5.07am and I should go to sleep. I accidentally slept at 11 waiting for the electricity man and woke up at two to revise for my test. Which i did for like thirty minutes...

So ive been surfing the web the whole time on my phone and i guess i should go to sleep now. The moral of this random story?

Make sure you always have batteries in your torches. Or better, have electricity because it can get annoying.

Anyways goodnight/morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-