Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to school tomorrow

Today's post is going to only be a bunch of photos, and a few sentences because I'm incredibly tired and I have homework to do.

This is the same hair clip, that used to have the words 'dea' on it as well as something else replacing the flower. Then it fell off so I added on the flower and changed the words into 'pie' because it was getting embarrassing whenever my latin buddies pointed out it meant goddess. Also I like pie...
The clip is on my visual diary, where I stuck a piece of paper onto it's cover, which says things like, 'do not read this', 'do not draw in this' etc and it's kinda saying do EVERYTHING opposite.

I went to Borders and got 3 books for the price of 2! They were the Mediator series, and if you think about it I got 6 books for the price of two, because it's actually two books in one book. So it's pretty cool.

The rest of the Mediator series, as well as my favourite book 'Just Listen.' Also a bunch of other Sarah Dessen books and other books that are overdue massively but I can't return because all the libraries I know are closed due to repairing.

CACTI! I've been wanting a cactus lately so I got one on Saturday! My favourite is the right one, but the left is also pretty cute. They were really cheap too, like 5 bucks altogether. The right one is called Sonic.

A card my best friend drew for me! It says love btw, isn't it nice?
 And that really sums up my missing days.
Goodbye, freedom. The Queen's Birthday was good while it lasted.

8 comments:

  1. I was reading High Stakes just about an hour ago! I love the card, your friend is talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I just finished reading Grave Doubts,and I am sure that the Mediator series are my favourite from Meg Cabot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I have to say that Jesse is one of my favourite guy characters... SWOOON

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's mine. He haunts my bedroom too. He just doesn't know it, that's all. I died when I first read about him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What!? but Jesse told me that he was mine... I knew about Suze but now hes cheating on me with two girls?! It breaks my heart lol

    ReplyDelete

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-