Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Parabola's suck.

As you know, I've been having a kind of doodle-sharpie obssession and now I want the Sharpie Rub-a-Dub Laundry Marker! I want them because me and my best friend are going out to buy a sweater and decorate it for the Harry Potter movie, and also I want to decorate my pink converse, because I don't really like them. It would be cooler if they were white, but oooh well.



The Sharpie Rub-a-Dub Laundry Marker is good, because:

  • it won't rub off in the wash
  • so it's basically waterproof
  • perfect for marking fabrics 
I'm so excited! EEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll take a picture when I buy the sharpie and decorate my shoes!

Also, I've grown to hate parabola's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-