Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What is happiness?


I don't know why, but lately I'm being feeling happier. Like, I'm still tired, wishing I was at home when I'm at school, wishing that I had someone who liked me, wishing that parabola's weren't so hard to understand. But, little by little each day, I've been thinking, 'this isn't so bad.' It has it's bad points, but also it has some good points.
I've been thinking this inside my head lately, but I was just afraid of jinxing it, because although I believe in God I still kind of believe in those small silly things, like if I put my right contact in first, then it'll be a bad day. And if I say I'm happy, someone will come along and decide, hey she looks too happy lets punish her for it. But I'm pretty sure I'm the one that decides my future, not a magic ball.
I also read this book called Happy Kid! about a guy who can never see the bright side. In the end, he starts to get optimistic, like if he does bad in a test, he thinks that maybe he can do better next time.
So is my life getting better, or am I just thinking it? I'm not quite sure, but I know I don't want it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-