Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

If I die young

I was going through Youtube videos, and I found one song that is my new favourite. It's sweet, but bitter at the same time. It's by The Bang Perry, called If I die young.

I think that the girl singing this is really pretty, and cute! But that's not what matters, she has a really nice voice (she does country music), and amazing lyrics.

My favourite line is this one:

Funny when your dead how people start listening. 


That is really true. Because, often you hear someone who passed away, and someones I think to myself, 'why is it that only now they're getting the attention?' I mean, don't get me wrong, death is a big thing, but shouldn't everyone have taken notice of these people just as much when they were alive?
It seems kind of... wrong?


If I ever died, I would love to have this song played, just because it's so good.

Note- I just re-read this and thought of something else. When people die, you know how people say that you don't realise how much they needed them until they died? Perhaps that's what she meant by, funny when your dead how people start listening. It's when your gone, when people remember you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-