Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sharpies, spaghetti and Pac-man

Today I had a pretty average, fun okay day. It was the usual, I guess with it's ups and downs. It's ups being Latin (although the Latin teacher was being awful to us and I wasn't concentrating) and basically most of my other subjects including strangely P.E and it's downs being career's and graphics. Friend 1 and I went to the mall straight after, where I meet J.L and we just looked around the mall, having fun. I bought the visual diary I was finally wanting, and a sharpie. It sounds simple, but it took us like around 1 hour to finally choose a good pen. I know, weird. I've been wanting to start an actual doodle diary, or something along those lines. I can doodle about my day, and just doodle by itself. Cool huh?



I got the Ultra fine point sharpie, but I also want to get the fine point sharpie, or maybe the Twin tip sharpie. The only reason why I didn't get the big ones is because they smelt...

Probably how my visual diary will end up looking like... but hopefully full of creative  stuff!


While I was looking at videos of other people's doodles, I came along this video- it's uber cool! I would love to video, or do stuff like this.
Another cool one also by PES is this:
And just because I want some money to buy a new dress and sharpie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-