Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Caaaakepops.

I should be doing my homework, but instead I found the cutest food blog ever! Normally food blogs make me want to shut down my computer, but this one is just freaking awesome. It makes my mouth water and now I'm really hungry. I found out something that I want to make with my friend this friday for Easter!

They're called cakepops, and they're basically like cake crumbs smashed together with frosting and then dipped with chocolate or whatever and stuck on a stick I think. Aren't they cute?









Obviously ours won't be as super caaaawte as these, but I'm hoping they'll at least be recognizable! We're thinking of maybe easter egg and bunny shaped ones to give to our church and maybe some other ones just for us. I'll upload photos if they end up okay!

Now I really should study for my English test, only I can't really be bothered. But after tomorrow is the last day of school so yippieee!

Freedoom.
(Doom? I meant freedom...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-