Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

#4

I am veryveryveryvery exhausted. And it's not like I even stayed up all night!

Yesturday was yes, my last day of  school * SQUEAL*
Sadly, not my last forever, just you know, until my 2 weeks end.

I was going to go to Duckiee's house to do some cooking yesturday but I couldn't be stuffed because it was too complicated. I sound like a nice friend right? Don't worry, me and her have this strange friendship where we say whatever we want.

Anyway, so instead of baking, I spent all yesterday watching some drama episodes, until like 12:30 not kidding. By then I was kinda tired, and then I looked beside to the tv and realised oh dear. Because what was on was this korean thiller drama and I hate scary stuff. Only this drama wasn't actually graphically haunting, it was just...freaky.Like you didn't know what was going to happen next.
(So after that around 1 I slowly got to my bed and read until 3 and was freaking out that I might get nightmares. Typically of me, I slept like a baby.)


Here's my FRIDAY NIGHT QUOTE that I forgot to send yesterday because I was too engaged in the scary drama.


'But if everything was always smooth and perfect, you'd get too used to that, you know? You have to have a little bit of disorganization now and then. Otherwise, you'll never really enjoy it when things go right.'
Imagine having perfect control over your life, no mess ups at all. Your shirts were always clean, your face never had milk around your mouth, and your hair always looked perfect. Sounds great, huh? But we don't have a magical fairy who does those kind of things for us. Just like Macy in The Truth about Forever, you'll focus on being perfect, and become narrow minded, and not actually enjoy how perfect your life is. That's why I kind of like having a messy bedroom. Sure, it can make you feel kinda messy but it's full of surprises, like one day you might find that missing sock, or another day you might find some money. And when you get your bedroom finally clean, you have that feeling of achievement. Until that is, you get your room messy again.

I want my room like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-