Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Knitting, a few cookies and TBBT

Sorry I haven't been on my blog for a while, but I guess I haven't really had anything to ramble on about. Also I've actually been hanging around with my friends in the holidays (which are ending this week BOO) so I've probably already said everything I've needed to. But you will see plenty of me when I'm back at school!

Right now, I've begun knitting my friend a scarf- and I think I'm getting kind of good! Here's a photo of how it' going to look:
(I just went upstairs to get my camera when it was actually downstairs...)




It's actually more of a darker pinkish red, but yeah! I'm proud of myself though yay!
(Oh gosh, I hope I don't turn into one of those knitting blogs...)

SOFT KITTY WARM KITTY <3

2 comments:

  1. Haha, please don't turn into a knitting blog! I can only take so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha I'm sorry I promise to not be! It must be the zombies eating my brain...

    ReplyDelete

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-