Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dodgeball is fuuuun.

My eye is getting better. The mum finally arrived around 3, and then we went to the doctors. Basically it's a type of a sty, or whatever. But it's gotten way better!

Today was mufti day, which was pretty cool. In the morning I was doing that whole panicking thing where your like, 'IS IT MUFTI OR NOT?!'
(Luckily, it was.)

School's been pretty good, like not bad but not looking forward, simply just because I'm lazy. I have to go to school blind now because I can't wear my contacts, but I bring my glasses just in case.

At the end of school, we had P.E which was really annoying at the beginning because we had to change our nice clothes into yucky P.E clothes. But then we played Dodgeball which got us pretty hyped up, and even though I couldn't see well I still hit some people.

And then we played the coolest game ever.
It's called Cone something, and it's when you have a cone in the middle of the gym and a lot of dodgeballs. There's four groups, and each group stands outside this square (the cone is inside the square) on each edge. The aim is to hit the cone and try and get it to someone else's line. It sounds simple, but it is puuuuuuureee genius.

I've got to go now, I have to do my homework. (Also my mum is yelling at me because I haven't start on my homework. Also because I left on the straighter on the whole day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-