Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Imsleepyzzz

Okay because my blog posts have been recently BLAAAAAAH and I'm in that period of time where I don't want to blog, I'll try be nice and keep it interesting. Today I've been thinking about

SLEEP. 

I mean, it's the thing that most people love, crave for more and need. And sleep works in mysterious ways. For example, one night I might have slept 4 hours and be happy (unlikely) but I might've slept 10 hours in another night and be sleepy and tired the whole day.See? I wish I could organize how much sleep I get.
As it's been the holidays, I've been sleeping at 12 and waking up at 12. I'm telling you, it's like heaven. But tomorrow I start school so I'm sleeping at 9pm. I know. But tomorrow I have to wake up at
8 and do all my typical school crap and act all nice and cheery for 11 WEEKS.

Two week holidays are so not enough. Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-