Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Anything but Ordinary

Well, for Valentines yesturday:

For the people who have someone they truely love, I hope you had a good day. For the singles out there, go you! I'm sure you had a terrific day just hanging out with your friends, or bumming around at home perfectly fine. And for those people who whether single or not, moan about how annoying/sad/blah Valentines is, SUCK IT UP.

Oh yeah, I went there.
I spent my Valentines just walking around to the mall with my friend. We had a good time, and I laughed at talked a lot. We looked at clothes, and now I found two dresses I want, these brown boots, this plastic toy watch, a couple of hoodies and t-shirts. Then we meet my other friend who we persuaded to buy us some cookies, and I walked home with that friend to my house. We stopped at KFC where I had a load of laughs. Then I went home and typed up like 5 more pages on my story, which is a lot for one day on a school day. Very proud. And that was it, but I still had an awesome day.

Today? Splendid, apart from one fact. When you are in a awkward situation, do not make up some lie, denial but instead just admit it was you. It's better than being caught lying and being even more embarrassed than before.

Now I have to do my math homework, but I dont really feel like it. I'm listening to some real old songs that I was singing with my friend, and I realised that I missed them. So right now it's It Ends Tonight, and I have some songs from Brooke Fraser, who is an awesome singer! And some Avril Lavigne, who use to be my idol. I miss her, because she doesnt seem to have the same hardcore songs but I still love her.

'I'd rather be anything but Ordinary.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-