Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mmmmmmmm Zero Coca-Cola. Mmmmmm. \

My friend is next to me, and she is making me want to punch a wall. Yes, if you dont get off me soon I will hit you.
1.
2.
3.- Okay she got off.

I really li
4.
5. Okay I hit her in the forehead.
Anyway, I I really like listening to Japanese songs and anime. Some people think that anime is annoying, and some are. I dont really like fantasy ones, with fighting etc but some people do like my sister. But I do LOVE real cute ones about reality and love. So I love ones that are slice of life, school life etc. My favourite one right now is Kimi ni Todoke, 2nd season. It's about this girl called Sawako, who everyone calls Sadako. If you've seen The Ring, there is a girl called Sadako who is real scary. Everyone thinks that Sawako is scary, because she is awkward, has a fringe and super long black straight hair. But she's real nice, and yeah. There's this guy called Kazehaya who i absolutely LOVE. He's the popular, but not arrogant nice guy, who treats Sawako normally. Slowly, a sweet love story is created and it's adorable. Not cliched, but real. People who have experienced crushes will be able to connect with this story.
I really like the animation here. It's slightly realistic, not all super cute and it's HILARIOUS.  I love it whenever Sawako goes into her funny faces.



Aaaaaaaaaah they are sooooo cute! And the story isnt too dramatic, it's just perfect. Realistic. Because somethings dont go in your way, and somethings do. It's still an on-going anime which can be annoying, but the wait is okay because it's awesome. Watch or you will regret it.

And to end my post, here is a photo of me and my best friend that I drew on paint: I put it up on Facebook hahahahaha :)  it's a future when we are Blobs. Cheers!

(P.S you probably won't be able to read the small print. Oh well.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-