Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

List

Because I cant be bothered to explain EVERYTHING that has been happening, here are a few bits and bobs of my days:

1. My friends and I were watching Pink's Fucking Perfect, and my friend told me that the music ideo was kind of freaky. I closed my eyes and my friend was like oh it's over, and just as I looked, I saw the most horrific scene- a bath tub with red water, and a arm with cuts all over her arm. Apparently it made a word, but I didnt even notice. As soon as I saw it I instantly screamed, which caused my other friends to scream with me. One of my friends started crying, and then I started laughing while my two other friends were probably thinking, "what the hell." My friend went to the toilet while we started eating chicken wraps and she came out later, laughing and telling me off for scaring her. We are quite strange. Which reminds me, then we started watching other MV, and boy they do have some intense ones. We watched this one by Davichi, and it was extremely sad. I cried in it. It's about- well why don't you watch it instead? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROvYhgSKEaQ&playnext=1&list=PL822A7A5F75BBF869 . That is so sad, incredibly sad. We also watched this Spongebob episode, and the whole time we were trying to find the original one but it was almost impossible. Very annoying. We watched some Glee, and wow. This girl called Charice, I dont know how old she is, but wow she is amazing! Very good. I dont watch a lot of Glee, but I dont really like Rachael. She looks like she wants to beat up Charice in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxuY_P8OnR0&feature=fvst while Charice is like "YIPPIEEEEE!" She is an amazing singer, Go you! If you arent persuaded, listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gHTINl-12k&feature=fvwrel .

2. I've been thinking of a list of clothes that I really want. One of the things that I want to buy are those 'bumpants' we call here, or most people would know as 'sweatpants.' I want a grey pair, just to wear at home or somewhere casual because it gets so annoying wondering what to wear when I go out! Geez. Or I want these korean flowery grandma sweatpants, which I find super hilarious and comfy looking. Mmmm. Also some wellies. Red pair.

3. I want to buy this jar and fill it up with pretty stones. I've been wanting to decorate my room recently, you see. I also want to print out some proper photos not made out of paper, but the shiny stuff. Maybe I should get a Poloroid!

4. My friend and I have been talking about flowers, and I really want to decorate my garden with flowers! It has this vintage wooden bench which I love,  but the soil is shit I think, which is why there's no grass and flowers. We do have a grapevine though. It's small, but cute. I need to get flowers which can grow in the shade. Any ideas?

5. Tomorrow along with some other church people, I'm going to help the town out by doing some shovelling! Because I am so strong hahaha. Sadly I have no wellies yet, but I will have to make do with some of my ugg boots or something. This is the least I can do, rather than just snacking at home. A productive day, for tomorrow!

6. Which reminds me... I dont have school until Monday 14th March, which is actually sadly my birthday. Apparently there's suppose to be another huge aftershock the day after, but now I dont really know what to believe so it doesnt really matter.

There are some things which I have learnt thought.
One, dont be inside any old buildings in the city. Two, stay at home most of the time, or somewhere in the park. Three, stay CALM. And get some texts incase of a emergency.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-