Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Urbanical Shoelaces.

Today, I'm going to teach you to do something when you're bored. GoogleWhacking.
For those who dont know GoogleWhacking, it's when you type in two words into Google and you HAVE to get one result, no less or more. I first found this actually a while ago, in the TTYL series, when Maddie does GoogleWhack. At first, it's really hard, but after even just two results gets really annoying! It was my friend's birthday, or the day after and we were very very bored. And then I remembered- Googlewhacking! So I looked up how to do it, and then we jut began to do it. My very first one was Urbanical Shoelaces, which I was very proud of. After a few, I got stuck and my stupid laptop wouldn't work. On the other hand, Duckiee was awesome at it, and made hundreds of them that kind of made sense. Good girl.

I made a status on Facebook, and then my other friend joined into the world of GoogleWhacking.

Status: Googlewacking is the best with ****. Urbanical shoelaces.

SL:Googlewacking...? 
Me:Sorry, I meant Googlewhacking.
SL:Googlewhacking....?
Me:Yeah. Googlewhacking.
SL:What is that may I ask?
Me:It's Googlewhacking! You know.
Duckiee: I know. do you know? 
(By this time, we were trying to annoy her with our simplicity of 'you know''s)
SL:No I do not know.
(See? It's contagious.)
Me: Googlewhack- A Googlewhack is a type of a contest for finding a Google search query consisting of exactly two words without quotation marks, that returns exactly one hit.
Duckiee: it's super fun
Me: I've gotten 3 right now.
SL:I still dont understand....I'll search it up on Gooogle
Me:Googlewhack is the new black.
Duckiee:omg it rhymes
SL:I still dont get it. Oh well.
Me:The aim is to type in two words into Google, and get one hit result. For example, when I type in 'hungry pig', it comes out with 7,470,000 results so thats no good. I typed in urbanical shoelaces and that got 1 result which makes it a Googlewhack. Got it?
Duckiee:Calm little one
SL:OHHHHH So two words, one hit. RIGHT. Its hard
Me: Good girl. I've got 3 Googlewhacks right now. Yeah. I was super happy when I got 3 hits.
SL:....NONE. So, can it be any word, like made up words or real?
Me:Well it can be made-up, but not too made up so there's no results.
SL:I GOT IT...But I still dont have any hits
Me:‎? You have to have ONE hit only.
SL:I know............I still havent found anything :(
Me:I got another one. Splitizen cow. Booya.  
SL:YUSYUS Cakabin instrument
And you get the point, I think. And so by the end of my status, we had gotten some pretty strange GoogleWhacks.
Duarige pet
Omelette colway
lallenid fal
Khruphi fish
rawless carcassonne
espagne parhara
folral beer
pakehara gutted
pandas prareel
urbanical shoelace
vibracator pie
arkhead pinneapple
splitizen cow
omelette colway
jodlex janit
polineds gorgeds
hauklines recipes
clowsies gaugles
crowp bentos
zombie pikedeel
yeti glangula
lionic tyrannosaurus
sqezits opera
And so on. I had a few more of mine, which means that most of these were Duckiee's.Give her a clap!
Now, it;s 12:20am so I'm kind of getting sleepy for once. So, go do some GoogleWhack!
C'mon, I dare you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-