Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Brains can be stubborn.

I am having an extremely mild mild mild case of writer's block.

Here I am, it's a perfect time, most of my homework is done, I have the laptop completely to myself, no one is interupting me and guess what? My brain is deciding, nope, not tonight.

WHY?


I mean, inside my head I can imagine what's going to happen, and its exciting. But I cant seem to put it onto paper, and if it did, it would be boring, bland, and a mush. Not nice.

So fine Brain! You won! You get a night's rest, of relaxing even though we havent even written a lot yet, and tomorrow we'll pick up from where we were and type up those idea's inside your head.


It's not everyday when you're brain wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-