Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Cereal and yogurt tastes gooood

HAMNER HAMNER HAMNER HAMNER HAMNER

Yippieee!

I had church today, and we have to kind of mini, super mini concert where we had to dance etc and it was pretty uber fun. The thing that touched me the most was when we had to pray, and this guy who is like always poker faced, and you don't know if he can really understand love, etc started crying when he has praying with his mum. And no, not in like a 'Mummy, this kid stole my cookie' way, but in a really mature, understanding way. I am beginning to see a pattern in what I see.

My cold's gotten better, and hardly any sniffing now. YAY
However, today I got my graphics mark back and I got three Achieveds! I mean, c'mon! I work quite hard on my project so it kind of crushed me. But I can always get better.
Another thing that peeved me off was how I didn't do art this year, and finding out today one of my friends *Rose is doing it! Rose is really funny, and not serious and a good friend so I was like AAAAAH why did I choose graphics and choose to be alone instead of doing art, drawing and being with someone I know? I so should have listened to my friends.

Homework:

  • latin translation
  • socstudies U.S Border Patrol poster
  • maths sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-