Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Something Interesting I found out about

Today, we finished our speeches, and I got a level six which was really good because I suck at speeches.
So, I noticed something weird a few days ago. You know when you watch a speech you usually look at them? Well I ended up staring at someone's hands, and although they were completely confident, and calm their hands were shaking so much. And when my friend did hers, her hands were almost dancing. Even another one of my friends who is so laid back and casual had her hands shaking.

I actually don't know why I'm sharing this. It just seemed, kind of... interesting, almost as if things aren't as they seem, and everyone is similar inside.

We all get nervous at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-