Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Spongebob and Domo

I'm sorry I haven't been on for such a long time. It's been, what 11 days and yet I just haven't had the time to go on my blog. But that's okay, because I'll try to remember to go on every week at least once!

We're learning a dance at church for this thing, and my muscles ache. And we have cross country on wednesday YIPPIE.

School was pretty decent, apart from one small thing; I was about to leave graphics when my old-friend-i-don't-talk-to-but-i-wish-we-did was like, "Melanie? You have masking tape on your back."
And when I reached my back, there it was! Hello masking tape, which someone stuck on my back! Awesome! NOT. But it didn't really make me angry/upset, for some reason because I'm just over those things. Also I love sticking masking tape on my friends. So that was my conversation with her, and I think I'm starting to not get bothered by the fact that we were once good friends. Clap for me!

It's almost my friends birthday, and one of the things I'm getting her is-well I want to bake a Spongebob cake for her! She LOVEEEES Spongebob like me, so I'm thinking of a marble cake inside and then you know yellow icing, and those icing pens.

I think I might make the holes not green, but apart from that this is basically how I want it to look!

OR I was thinking of a Domo cake! Because who doesn't love Domo? But my other friend's birthday is in June and she loves Domo so I was thinking maybe a Domo cake for her. Here's how I want it to look anyway:

CUTE aye?

This has suddenly made me have a massive craving for cake....
Anyways, I'll download a picture of the cake in two weeks time when I make it! Which I have a feeling is going to be a fail but oh well!

It's time for Spongebob now.... BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-