Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A few notes...

I have a latin and science test tomorrow, and you know what I'm doing?

Looking up icing on Google. Also before I was painting my nails. 


WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?
I am a true failure in success. 
(Did I also tell you that I am officially the worst in science in my class? C'mon!)

HOWEVER after tomorrow there will be like no homework for me so I guess it's worth it. Also on Friday I have my church dance and on Saturday is my friend's birthday so we're going to Hamner Springs (basically this place with hot pools etc) so I'm HAPPY! Especially since I have a runny nose and everything. I bought the ingredients for my friend's cake (remember the Spongebob one?) and tomorrow I'm going to try make it! I'll post some photos of it even if it fails. Oh yeah, I knit a finally successful fingerless glove and it actually looks quite nice! 

Anyway, it's back to studying for me... Goodbyeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-