Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hasta... pasta?

I had so much pasta for dinner that I think I might explode. Seriously, I had a whole big plate of it- or at least half. And I don't even exercise!

I don't know why, but the latin word hasta reminds me of pasta, which reminds me of the actual meaning- spear. Why? I don't know.

I should be doing my homework since 5-it's now 6.33pm- but I'm just such a procrasinator.We have this speech due on Monday, and we had all last week to do it. In that time I was busy thinking of a topic to do it on! Meanwhile, a girl next to me in science has not only researched her topic, but has also written it out.Plus, she was away for that whole week last week. I mean, why can't I be like that?

fgdjgdjkfhgjwsweptupwfjkjdskmgjisytpwewngi

I'm doing mine on women's rights, so at least I've chosen what to do! But I also have maths test tomorrow, social studies homework, science homework, and two latin tests on culture and language coming up. It's as if all the teachers decided to gang up, eh? Which reminds me...

I did not choose latin as my topic to see LEECHES, MAGGOTS, CHOPPED OFF FINGERS, AND BLOOD. Oh, and infections on foots! Leeches were the worst, but maggots?! Especially on the wound, it looks like a scab and everyone I know knows I HATE scabs. It's hard to say, but if I had a phobia it would be on scabs.
I also know I will never be a doctor. My friend says I will be one of those artistic homeless people that draw on the ground.

Whatever. I actually do make a good homeless person but I want to get a good job I like when I'm older and see the world, not the same street over and over again!

Like I said, I've been doodling a little in lunch and once I've finished a page I'll send a picture onto this!

So... I guess it's goodbye until I log back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-