Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A strange thing about me....

Do you know what I hate the most?

Not ants, not speeches (btw I did mine today) and not blood.

It is, infact, SCABS.

Seriously, I do not even know why I am so scared/grossed out/fascinated about scabs. It started when I was around 8 years old. I always got scabs on my legs,which all have a background story to it, but that will be another post. Then, I think it began when I was in the classroom and saw a bone marrow. I don't know why, but   the bone marrow reminded me of scabs, and the thought of scabs suddenly made me feel all jittery, and creeped out and fgjdgfdjgljhprwjhs. Ever since, bone marrow, the little cracks on maps and other stuff have creeped me out, just because they reminded me of scabs.

Strange, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-