Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Banana Bread

Well I wanted to say what I did today-

So two friends of mine and I went to the library today and it was pretty fun :) I wish that I could remember everything but I cant, so I'll just cut it short. Anyways, so we caught the bus after arguing what bus to take, and less that an minute later, one of my friends JL* screamed, "Far out, where's my drink bottle?!" You see, JL recently had her birthday on the 11th of November and one of her friends had bought her this drink bottle she really liked from StarBucks. JL was having a little spaz, and SM and I were cracking ourselves but as the kind souls we were, we got off the bus with her as she ran as fast she could while me and SM were just slowly walking in the lazy sun, as slow as a pair of turtles (or not really, because I owe a pair of turtles and they are quite the fast pair.) When we finally got there, we found JL trying to wipe the water she had spilt from her drink bottle. Turned out that when she found her drink bottle, she was going to pretend to not have it but as she was doing so, she accientally spilt some water! Good times.

When we finally took the bus, they came over to my house and we decided to bake some banana bread. Which took an hour. By the time we could eat it, it had like 8 holes in it, no kidding. The poor bread was in a state... but not for long as we ate it all mmm.

So, my moral for today? Dont let someone as crazy as JL in your kitchen. Unless you want your kitchen on fire.

*I have a feeling people I mention in this blog wont want their real name inside here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-