Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

-

Well I guess as this is my first post, I should explain my interests, of such sort.

I like pie.
I like the green grass on a sunny day,
I like watching the clouds go by, and wondering.
I like starting songs, but never finishing them because thats how I am.
I like to laugh my heart out, but sometimes I feel the need to hear silence.
I like daisy chains.
I like buttons.

Because I'm new to this blog thing, I'm quite curious about what I have to-or really want to-do here. But if no ones going to see this, I guess it doesnt really matter.

This blog is going to be about all the little things, like counting the stripes on a zebra or speaking gibberish because I feel like it. Because little things are what makes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-