Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snails

Today apart from just staying home being on the computer and working on my story, I went to Jenna's house at 7:30pm and we did loads of stuff like bake cookies which were kinda funny but tasted nice which probably made me gain urrgggggh and we stood on snails and we observed how they crawled. Now I'm really tired so I dont think I can do a long blog but oh well.
I dont really want to go to church and do something for ages with JL and SM realy :/ oh yeah, happy birthday! We were suppose to do something today so she'll probably make us do something tomorrow ugh.
So tired;;
Well SOrry but I'm off to bed! BTW if your awake Jenna solve this: 2+2=?
x

P.S I just thought of this: I hate people who say something them go at the end 'do this blah blah im so cool kgo' ugh so icky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-