Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Testing Testing One Two Three

Well I'm happy because I got to influence one of my friends to start up a blog! :) And because her computer was stuffed up, I got to choose her fonts, background and even send a post on her blog:


Jenna! :) this is Anonymous here, I'm soooo glad I told you to make a blog
:)


 I found out how to put a photo in! -----> (I took the photo out because it's of me and then my blog wouldn't be ANONYMOUS)



Fill up all this space with all your creative thoughts and troubles; bitch about whoever you want to (even me!), write down some songs, talk about how lollipops taste good, how sometimes Life is Good....



Yes, I here by allow and command you to write down as much thoughtful blabber as you like ;)
Iloveyou xoxo

P.S If you dont like the background which i did really roughly or the fonts, just click Design and if you cant find it call me~


And yeah, that was it :) but I'm sooo happy eeeee! I'm glad I joined this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-