Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

I wish

 I wish money grew on trees,
I wish whenever someone was talking, subtitles would follow their exact words,
I wish the world was as innocent as little children thought,
I wish the white crayon was used as much as the pink,
I wish that not only over-weight people weren't discriminated but also anorexic people,
I wish people wouldnt do plastic surgery, but people also wouldnt judge them for doing it,
I wish the words 'ugly', 'violence' and 'hatred' weren't in dictionaries,
I wish people wouldnt yell out 'ching chong' to asians as they drove past,
I wish the first time someone saw a unique person they wouldnt think negatively,
I wish people didnt have to think over their words incase someone twisted them,
I wish some people didnt have to live in fear in their own homes,
I wish hunger was something they could just take out of their fridges for some countries,
I wish that sometimes I could forget everything for a while and go into a coma,
I wish we could travel into the past and change things,
I wish soulmates and first love really did exist,
I wish no one used the same hands that prayed for violence,
I wish four leaf clovers still worked,
I wish no one had to experience depression and lonliness,
I wish I could be me without being fake,
I wish the ones close to us never ran away from us,
I wish we never had to fall into a pit of nothingness like Alice,
I wish this meant something to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-