Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Exams

The reason why I'm able to be on the computer at like 10:43am is becase today I had all day study periods so me and my friend decided to just stay home and study.
Which I can see was a bad idea because a) I woke up late and b) I'm bad at studying when I'm bored. Maybe I should go to the library...?

I wish I had done my latin exams last week, because then I'll only have my maths exam to care about and truthfully that isnt that hard-algebra. But I still might revise through the year 9 maths book...

servus
servum
servi
servo
servo
servis
servos
servorum
servis
servis

puella
puellam
puellae
puellae
puellaaa
puellae
puellas
puellarum
puellis
puellis

rex
regem
reges
rege
regi
reges
reges
regum
regibus
regibus

Hm. Thats all my noun endings done. Now for verb endings.

bam
bas
bat
bamus
batis
bant

i
isti
it
imus
istis
erunt

and errr..... I cant remember the rest...

sum stultuo. Stultus stultus stultus! :( et nolo dormio! Eheu!
(translation: I am stupid. Stupid stupid stupid! :( and I want to sleep! Oh no!)

Might as well just enjoy the 4 minutes of rest I have.
Valete!

2 comments:

  1. I sent that post at like 11:00... its now 1:05pm and my butt is still on the couch with the laptop on my thighs while my latin books are left abandoned on the table side... Something seems wrong here.
    Okay i am GOING TO START RIGHT NOW...
    as soon as I make some 라면... ㅋㅋㅋ 하이팅!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I made some ramen, ate it, and still I'm not in a studying mood. Is that my fault? Is it so wrong for me to want to just relax, chill out?

    Yes. But I'm just going to forget about it for now, and regret it for now. Because life is full of regrets anyway.

    ReplyDelete

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-