Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cold

As you might've guessed, I'm in Korea now and whoa, it has sure been crazy.I would imform you on whats been going on, but right now I'm just not in the mood. Also another excuse is that it's pitch black now, so I cant read what I wrote in my notebook and type it up anyway. So here are my thoughts right now:

I dont want to be here. Or I do, but I just want to be somewhere which is predictable. Right now I can hear my uncle snoring, which is the least thing I expected and he smokes. Also a surprise.

What I did today really exhausted me. I'm so tired. I've had time to relax, laugh but I'm still so tired. Ugh. Also I have a pimple near my mouth. Yay.

Mum and Jenny keep fighting gosh. Jenny is being a pain in the arse, and Mum is being childish. They are both annoying in my opinion.

Still,we have our laughing moments. They're hard to explain, but they are hilarious.
So thats it really, readers! I will update on what happened tomorrow, I promise.

Oh yeah, Jenna I miss you :( xoxoxo

P.S it is cold here. Really cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-