Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Socks

Well, it is 5:42am and why am I not sleeping you may ask (or not)?
It is simply because I am bored.
Yes, just deal with it.

So here is what I have been doing since I realised I was bored:
1. Upload a video on how to knit a scarf without needles but with feet; I know I am a freak. I get that a lot.
2. Drink coke and then get hypo and giggly.
3. Look in the mirror and practice raising eyebrows with my sister.
4. Have a brilliant idea to make bubbles and squeese soap into some water (just so you know, it was a half failure.)
5. Weirdly (please, I dont even know why I did this), fold all the clothes that are in our suitcases neatly, knowing that tomorrow morning it would look like I did nothing. This includes our scarves, socks, hoodies, t-shirts, etc. It took a while.
Then finally, the title of this post: socks.
I decorated my socks. I was bored, okay?
So after I tidyed my clothes, I was pretty tired but still bored. I was folding my socks and then suddenly I wanted to put a face on my socks. I went to find the needle and thread, which took me most of the time actually. Like 10 minutes, before I found them. Oh yeah, and then I had to find the button eyes, which also took ages as I had to find clothes, see if they had a spare button, take it off, then fold it back. It took some time, but here are the results.
Okay, so I'm not the best er... sewer.

 Also I ran out of a button so I used a pompom :)
 Good...
Bad... also has a screwed up mouth.

Anyways, even though they're pretty messed up Im quite proud of them :) Im wearing them right now and they are very snuggily and warm. Which reminds me: since its nearly Christmas, remember to make someone or yourself buy you fluffy bed socks! They're really nice, and warm. You can get all sorts of patterns too.
Trust me, you want one. Badly.

And heres a Christmas present- you get to slober as you look as these yummy photos of my favourite bakery- Paris Baguette >_________________<





Omgosh I love this shop. Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

-



No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-