Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Headache...

If you read the title, you would've noticed that my head hurts. So this is going to be a short post, whether you like it or not.
So on Sunday, I was super sleepy because if you read my last post, it would've said that I had an all-nighter. I was super sleepy, so I didnt do much at church. I bused to Riccarton where I saw some church people, like KM (Jeeeeennaaaa) for like a second. JJung was like Where are you going? and trying to throw stuff out. Then I meet Jessie and we had loads of fun! We drew lightning boltz on each other, but my whiteboard marker wasn't working for we went to Whitcolls where she ALMOST drew it with Super Vivid! Luckily she didnt, but instead drew a thick lightning bolt on my forehead. I ran around chasing her but left the whiteboard marker in the shop. We wore our 'groovy' ties, and watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. We talked loads, and although Jessie embarrassed me by giggling a lot, I liked it,  that she was upspoken in a non-offensive way. But I've learnt to appreciate bluntness. Anyway, then we took loads of sticky photos, and they were pretty awesome~ The man gave us $20, even though we put in $10. Turns out it was a double day, hahahhahaha! After a while we went home which I was kinda thanksful of, because my head had hurt, and it still does. Maybe I should go to sleep, like I did before...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-