Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

OmgthisissofreakingfunnythatiwanttopissmypantslaughingbutthenI'llwakeupmyparentsandIdontthinkthatwillbegoodandIreallyshouldonwiththispostshouldntI?

I am feeling happier than I have in a while.

Thank you, Allie. Your blog http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/ has made me crack up all morning. I found you last night, while I was sulking about my crap Christmas.I'd just come back from being in the car for like 1 hour, going to a bowling alley, watching my dad play screen golf, entering a room smelling of smoke and old men playing pool, walking outside and trying to not inhale smoke, then entering a random house who I dont even know and having to eat cheesecake there, making the stupidest mistake ever in my Korean-English vocabulary, being told by the man's daughter that I have a guys voice (oh gee thanks), being another man's daughter, driving home and wanting to fall asleep but scared that my contacts might roll to the back of my eye and end up falling asleep anyway, then waking up and freaking out and then against my will going up the elavator and typing in the pin number and then looking up different blogs and then finding you :)

I think I nearly did piss my pants laughing :) readers- go and get your butt on her blog! Awesome as drawings and posts.

Oh yeah, I should upload some photos of my night-










I need a new ipod. The ipod Im using right now only has like 1GB so I only have 100 songs :( man I love having an ipod. Saves you from boredom and its nice. I listened to my sisters blog while I was sleeping. Weirdly, I somehow turned it off while I was sleeping...

Omg. I have nothing to do. At all. 
I think I might go make some papercranes, watch and movie, read more of Allie's blog and be bored. 

I just found out that being bored makes you depressed. 
And being depressed makes you bored. 
And it repeats over and over.

I need a new hobby. I really should knit that scarf with my feet. But I dont have any wool. This day is getting shittier every single second. 

Im making a paper crane now. In year 8 I use to make paper cranes, and try to get 1000 for a wish. I only got up to like 100, but it was still a try. 

The rentals are making me go outside. I just want to stay inside, eat and make paper cranes like a hobo.

Maybe some fresh air will do me good. 

Here is my paper crane. His name is Manhang, which means good luck in Korean. He's a ninja, and can do some pretty mean tricks.




Happy Birthday Manhang!

Now I think its time for me to leave this nest.

-

1 comment:

  1. I made 1000 cranes before. x] It took a while, ahaha.

    And I love love love Hyperbole and a Half too. <3

    ReplyDelete

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-