Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A boring day

I reluctantly forced myself to write another post about my day and so on. Yesturday I went fishing and since ALL I want to do is to read my magazine, I'll keep it short.
  • Force self to wake up at 7 after sleeping at 2am. Wants to wear hippie dress, but too cold so wears shorts and singlet with warm checkered cardigan.
  • Goes to Duckiees house, and discovers stomach cramp so bad. Goes to toilet and does buisness.
  • Feels much better, and decides to be happy. Until 30minutes later when still driving and feeling sick.
  • Feels sick the whole 3hour trip there, and tries to sleep although is extremely uncomfortable.
  • Arrives there, and stays in car whole time talking and sleeping. Duckiee does the same. Both have a spaz about the sandflies and Duckie throws my shoe at them. I tell her to get them but she freaks out so I get them. She kills them with paper.
  • Drives and sleeps more.
  • Sleeps more.
  • Scared contacts will stay in her eyeballs and go to the back of them.
  • Sleeps, and wishes it wasnt so cold.
  • Sleeps, until 9:00pm.
  • Finally! Arrives at Duckies home, feeling sick and so hungry that it feels like a hole is in my stomach. Does some Harry Potter reading while Duckiee does some stuff in her romance life on Facebook.
  • I go on her phone and go onto blogger and unsuccessfully makes a post. Decides to do it later.
  • Stays and talks for a while. Listens to the Duck Song and laughs- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q
  • Goes home at 12:30 and as soon as we get home sleeps.
Today, I went over to Jessie's house and we watched Princess Diaries and found a new guy to crush on-Michael! He's the typical awkward but cute guy who's just eeeeeee!!! He might be weird now (actually I dont know), but he was cute in Princess Diaries okay?

See? Isnt he adorable?
And we laughed a lot and yeah. Now I'm reading my magazine in my grey bumpants, or extremely baggy sweatpants to other people and my navy sweater/jersey. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-