Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

French, fish, braid, plait, whatever you call it.

Today, at lunch my friend/not really wanted to play with my hair. From past experience, I was reluctant but allowed her to and in the end, I really liked it!
It was this kind of braid that started at the top, and curled around into a side ponytail. I really liked it, but I knew that I could never ever do it that nicely and neatly. Soooo I took a photo of it to show you!

This is the french braid that my friend did. Very very neat.


This is how it looked like at the front. That red bow is my sister's- I stole it.


This is me after my first attempt at french braiding. Not so good.

This is attempt 3. Still screwed up. But I kind of like it messy.


But not this messy.
 It's actually pretty fast, and it's really easy to do. Just not easy to make it pretty. But practice makes perfect. There's some pretty excellent videos on different techniques and hair-styles on Youtube if you want to check it out- it's looks so nice on them! You don't have to use these links, but I'm just putting them on here so next time I want to french braid, I can look at them here, or here and maybe here? Sadly I just recently had my hair pernamently straighted my hair so I can't really plait my hair or it'll make it curly again. Strangely, my hair isn't that straight though... must have had too many showers. But I realised that I have hair that is all the same length, and not layered hair like I used to so it doesn't look as nice. When I do plaits, I mean.

Oh yeah, today I got my cervical cancer injection for the second time and I can say that the second one always hurts the most Yeeeup. But it doesnt after 10 minutes hahaha.

Now I have to go do homework, and yikes, it's 6:43pm.... got science, graphics, latin, social studies, and maths. Oh deary deary me.

I've decided, that from now on Friday will be Quote day: where I find a quote that I like, and talk about what I think of it, or maybe an experience I've had that relates to this. I'll be mainly getting them from Sarah Dessen's books, because she is my favourite author and my blog is based on one of her quotes from my favourite book, Just Listen:
"Don't judge, or think. Just listen."



Now I really have to go, so here's a pretty picture of my clock that's been right infront of me while I was typing away. Byeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-