Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A typical day.

What did I do today? 
Nothing. 

This was my day really, apart from the occasional details which I will inform you on later.
I started my day off with yogurt and cereal.... mmmm!

I got my hair done recently, to have it permanently straighted. Today I went to get it a little bit layered, but not enough so that my mum went all ranty on me. Whatever.

The state I've been in all day.

Did I ever mention that I have two turtles? This one is the female, Sammy I think. The other one is Micky.
I was bored/hungry, so I decided to go Asian and have some noodles (also they were the only food.)
This is NOT how you open a packet of noodles.
Hm. Yummmmmmy

Stir. Most people like their noodles all thin and wispy, but I love mine all thick and 'swollen.'

Doooone! And left to cool.

Normally, people now eat it but I add something to my noodles: CHEEEESE! Sounds creepy but nicee.

Bon Appetite!

The state I've been in all day: grey bumpants/sweatpants, and this baggy long sleeved thin ... thing.
Actually, I guess that pretty much does sum up everything that's happened.
Now I have to go and do my school homework which reminds me: SCHOOL ON MONDAY.


Yip-pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-