Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Zebra print

Face packs are coooold. And after a while they dry up and don't stick to you. They make your skin sting, and turn you into a ghost.

But the things we do for beauty, right? Or in my case, to have nice skin.

For example: when girls pluck their eyebrows (luckily I dont have to do mine), wax (ouch) their legs, take hours just putting make-up on perfectly, choosing what to wear etc. Everything is planned-

Unless you're those girls who just leave themselves all natural and dont really care.
But both girls care how they look when they have someone they like! <3

P.S I bought this watch, that I really like only it's kind of big for me... tomorrow my friend and I are going to the mall that sells really cheap clothes and shooooop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-