Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

One of the coolest things ever.

Before I explain what cool thing I found, I just want to tell you a story that happened less than 3 minutes ago. I was about to eat my boiled egg, see? And (weird as this sounds) I usually crack my eggs by crushing it in my hands. So I was surprised when my egg splurted out yellowy gloopy liquid onto my hands.

Not cool.

Anyways, today at school my friend/not told me this awesome website she said reminded me of her and it is FREAKING AWESOME!

I mean, popcorn and coke tasting gum for the movies, as well as hotdogs, beer and peanut tasting gum for the park? Mustache lollipops and band aids, not to mention giant mustache refrigerator magnets? Snoopy's green hot chocolate? And a magical garden that grows pink blossoms? The list goes on and on.

And where do these awesome stuff come from?
FROM NARNIA! (sadly I'm joking, bu click the link)

Not only they have awesome random stuff, they have accessories, clothes and etc!
(bacon toothpaste, ipod hoodies, hamburger phones...)

I am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-