Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tumblr/Blogger

Do you know the main reason why I don't like Tumblr?

Sure, it has awesome as photos, and it's amazing. But you can't be seclusive, spill out your heart onto the keyboard, or just rant on about something you love. Because there are people you know, people that you know you don't want them to know stuff about. People probably expect me to have some super high fashion blog or something, and I'm just not like that. And if I got a Tumblr, I would'nt be able to be my whole self, and then I'm being untrue to myself even on cyber-space.

You may same I'm being dramatic. And I may be.
But I just don't want to lose what I've gotten from Blogger.
And that is why I love Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-