Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

I wonder...

...does superglue come off your fingers?
If not, at least they arent glued together. However, everything will slip of my fingers now.
Why did I have superglue? Weeeeell, I was making my friend a cellphone chain, that's why! With a teddy bear on it, cute huh. Then with an old hairclip, I stuck on a pacman from a pacman necklace I had.I stuck a star and a button on too, and the lettwers D, E, A on. They were the only letter left, and with them I made 'DEA', which is goddess in Latin. Although I'm not one, and I'm actually Christian, I still think it's quite cool. Sometimes learning Latin helps. Then I stuff these minature beads-that-look-white-from-the-glue and small keys on, just because I was bored. On my key chain, I added this shoe that looks like a green pair of chucks, and on the key chain had a red pacman, a guitar, a guitar pick witht he words ROCK on it, these stars, a dice, a small sparkly heart and that's it. Oh, and on a peg I glued a button, pacman ghost, and a bead thing.

Which is how I glued my fingers, and now they feel funny. Yippiee.



My keyring- (left to right) My silver key, the guitar, the pacman, the guitar pick, the stars, the dice, the heart, my purple key and the green shoe


Just a close up of it. Now you can reaaally see it.


The cellphone chain which I didnt really make, but hey I should get credit for putting it all together, including cutting and knotting the string, finding that circle thing by pulling apart my necklace (sob) and finding the teddy bear. Uh huh.


My hairclip, which i love. (Left to right) The green Pacman, the shiny star, a pink button, the letters DEA, two small keys and some beads you cant really see.


My seclusive, small, abandoned bead box.


The er... peg that failed. A brown button I love, a slightly munted Pacman and this pink kind of bead thing from a bracelet ages ago.


My cellphone chain I bought on the streets in Korea. There was a whole shop of them, it was so cool! I love dolls that look like this with button eyes, my friend bought me these pens with them (I'll take a photo of them next time). My friends think they're a little creepy but I loveeee them!


My still gluey fingers. Ew. Please peel off by the morning.

The whole collection.
 The two last photos that I uploaded are photos of this blue beetle that I saw while I was walking a few days ago. I immediately fell in love with it. It had that vintage air to it, just enough scratches, a nice baby blue etc. It was a beauty so I couldnt resist but take a photo. I'd forgotten about it until I read someone's blogs about beetles so I thought that I should put it up. My dream car- if I could actually drive.

Not nice lighting, but you can tell that the car is CUTE.


ilovethissomuchthaticantwaittogettobuyoneeeeeesocute.


1 comment:

  1. Haha, just reading your post when I realized, I have a shoe on my keychain that's yellow! Just thought you should know =)

    ReplyDelete

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-