Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How do I explain this...

I'm just looking through some Tumblr photos of some people I know, and even though I don't like Tumblr (no offence) they have the coolest photos ever. My point in this is that do you have anyone that you sometimes see, and wish that you got to know that person?

I always do, some are in my class and some are just people I walk past Some people are even people I used to be friends with.
How did I begin to think like this? Well right now I'm on this Tumblr of this girl I know in my class, and the more I look through it the more I think, 'she's just like me'. I've always kinda wanted to be her friend, and this other girl whose in my latin class. Like, she likes the type of photos I do, she's christian, she loves Harry Potter, considers herself weird, and a nerd. Just like me! But I can't do anything about it really. I mean, we sit opposite sides. Same with the other girl. I've talked to them like twice, but only polite talk. If only I'd been in there class last year, but instead I was in the other nerd class. It's not like I'll cry if I don't become friends with them, its just... they seem like someone I could become friends with. You know.

Do you have people you want to get closer to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-