Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sometimes I wish I was bald. Or not.

Sooooooo, lately I've been real fed up with my hair, because I got it permanently straightened.... OR I THOUGHT SO UNTIL I HAD A SHOWER AND FOUND THAT I STILL HAVE MY STUPIDLY NOT STRAIGHT OR CURLY HAIR!
You see, my hair is neither wavy or straight. It looks like it's on the verge of a curl, but then it stops. And it appears in random places, leaving my hair look stupidly frizzy. Also my fringe/bang/side parting or whatever it is, always looks awfully flat. I try to brush my fingers through it to make it look all natural and sweeped to the side, but it DOESN'T WORK. Luckily, I found a way to make it look nicer with a hair straightner (pooop) so I might try that tomorrow.

But for the rest of my hair? Well, although I might regret this I was thinking that maybe I should go back to being... you know, curly? I have quite thick hair so I don't know if that's going to look nice on me but I can always experiment, right? And I'm not going to risk getting split ends, so I'm going to plait my hair at night, and take it out in the morning. However, I'm only going to do this when my hair is completely not straight so my money wasn't a complete waste. Maybe it'll look nice, or not.

TEEHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

A ramble of your thoughts about a ramble of my thoughts-